Dear Church Family:
“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:2,3
Paul gives a very clear encouragement to the church at Ephesus and to us, these hundreds of years later, of what our journey in the faith can look like. He gives a great picture of who Jesus is. We can invite the Holy Spirit to help these characteristics and traits grow in our life. We can also respond in faith and obedience to the call to “make every effort to keep unity of the Spirit” and choose to live that way. May the Lord help and bless us individually and as a church family to live this way.
A few notes…
1) Baby Elijah (son of Chukwadi and Jennifer Amadi) has arrived and the baby shower is Saturday, July 6 at 11 AM at the church.
2) Worship Night and Prayer for upcoming camps…Friday, July 12 from 7:00-8:30 PM!!! Join us for celebration as we are excited and expectant of what God is going to do in the lives of all involved. Please continue to pray for the last week of camp preparations and details as well as strength and wisdom for the team!!
3) Also on July 12…. “Unplanned” …. A movie that tells the true story of Abby Johnson who wanted to help women through promoting abortion but then was deeply affected and changed as she was involved. It is a movie filled with the compassion, healing and love of God.
Movie showing at ScotiaCenter theatre.
4) There is a need in the church family for a good used sofa. If you have or know of one, please let Dwayne or Dallas know.
5) SEE YOU SUNDAY…looking forward to worshiping together!!
So glad to be home with you:),